This is a practical poll question, what would get you to buy a newer Delphi version?
What would you like to see most and foremost, and would most have a use for?
To force you to choose, you can only pick two items!
I would buy a newer version of Delphi with...
- Improved IDE (performance, fixes, features, help) (24%, 374 Votes)
- Improved Win32/Win64 support (performance & features) (18%, 276 Votes)
- Improved OS X support (performance & features) (1%, 18 Votes)
- Improved iOS support (performance & features) (2%, 39 Votes)
- New Android support (16%, 253 Votes)
- New WinRT support (3%, 51 Votes)
- New Java support (0%, 5 Votes)
- New/Revived .Net support (1%, 11 Votes)
- Revived Linux support (6%, 87 Votes)
- Improved Language support (7%, 103 Votes)
- A lower price tag (20%, 312 Votes)
Total Voters: 836