A collection of useful links for Delphi developers, at least, links that I find useful!
- Delphi Optimization Guidelines
- Robert Lee's 2003 article on the subject, only slightly outdated, many of points he makes in the article are still valid with the Delphi 32 bits compiler, and quite a few apply to all compilers and all languages.
- Dr.Bob's Delphi Efficiency Optimization
- A bit old and outdated on the tools and details, but some optimization principles never change.
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog
- News of interest to Delphi, .NET, and InterBase programmers
- Hallvard's Blog
- Confessions of a Delphi hacker - Delphi programming tips, hacks and stuff.
- Nick Bradbury
- Personal ramblings from the creator of HomeSite, TopStyle and FeedDemon.
- Smart Mobile Studio
- Smart Programmer
- Primoz Gabrijelcic's site on Smart Pascal, home a "A Smart Book", the Bible of Smart Pascal
- Andre Mussche's instrumenting profiler, based on binary function detouring.
- Dependency Walker
- Nice utility to find out all your code depends on, or what a DLL exports.
- Primoz Gabrijelcic's old instrumenting profiler, based on source code function detouring, limited to Delphi 5.
- A very nice free Icon Editor, made with Delphi
- Vizacc's HelpMaker
- Home of HelpMaker and other free utilities