…or at Work if your prefer.
This is a small poll to gauge the audience of this site,, try to answer about the environments you use for production, not for experimenting, testing or fiddling.
If you use several version, feel free to check as many entries as you feel are relevant.
Which Pascal environments do you use for WORK?
- Delphi 7 or older (classic IDE) (18%, 171 Votes)
- Delphi 2007 (modern IDE, pre-Unicode String) (10%, 100 Votes)
- Delphi 2009 to XE (Unicode String age) (14%, 134 Votes)
- Delphi XE2 (64bit age, iOS through FreePascal) (14%, 133 Votes)
- Delphi XE3 - XE4 (the orphaned versions) (14%, 139 Votes)
- Delphi XE5 (bleeding edge) (8%, 76 Votes)
- FreePascal / Lazarus (10%, 92 Votes)
- Oxygene (3%, 33 Votes)
- Smart Mobile Studio (2%, 22 Votes)
- Elevate Web Builder (2%, 15 Votes)
- DWScript (2%, 24 Votes)
- RemObjects Pascal Script (2%, 16 Votes)
- Pax Compiler (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 500