Here is the periodic news roundup for DWScript from the SVN side:
- a new TdwsSamplingDebugger class is available, it’s a debugger for Delphi Web Script whose purpose is to offer sample profiling information for script execution.
- experimental support for units, with classic pascal “unit”, “interface” & “implementation” sections.
- experimental support for explicit “uses” import statements.
- block commenting styles (* … *) and /* … */ are now supported.
- ^ and ^= are now accepted as binary and compound-assignment operator overloading.
- new standard functions: IntPower, DateToISO8601, DateTimeToISO8601.