Executive summary of recent DWS changes from the bleeding edge:
- Compiler/parser performance improved by about 15%.
- Added support for constant records declaration.
- The $include_once directive is now supported, it will include a file only if it hasn’t been already included (be it by a previous $include_once or a regular $include).
- Fixed some issues with script-side Exception.StackTrace method for wrapped Delphi-side exceptions.
- Fixed-size arrays accesses with constant indexes are now checked at compile-time.
- Multiple minor fixes, refactorings, minor optimizations and unit test coverage improvements.
Something “big” is also brewing in the DWScript lab, if not quite ready for prime-time just yet 😉