Our privacy practices reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal data.
We process your personal data in order to be able to fulfil our agreement with you as a customer, i.e. in order for us to provide the service to you and to sell and deliver our products.
By using this website and our service, you allow us to collect and use the information as described herein. If we decide to make changes to this privacy statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Information we collect
We collect only information to provide you with licenses for our software products and deliver tangible goods, as well as to provide customer support. You provide this information to us directly and to the payment processor.
What we collect:
- Checkout – in order to make the payment and for us to be able to provide you with the activation code for the license you purchase and/or to deliver tangible goods, we’re asking you to fill out the form with personal data, payment details and billing info at the checkout
- Contact form on our website – we ask you to let us know your name and email in order for us to be able to answer your question and provide ongoing support. If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail
How and why we use your personal data:
- Personal data is being collected by the payment processor, and once the transaction has been completed, the customer contact details collected are shared with us for ongoing support purposes and legal accounting requirements.
- Payment processors we work with will not use the data collected for any other purposes than those related to legal and tax requirements, risk management practices (thus ensuring fair commerce transactions), and ongoing support purposes
- Personal data will be used for sending out activation codes and registration instructions regarding the license you purchase and related products
- Personal data will be written on envelope and communicated to postal and expedited shipment service companies for deliveries of tangible goods
- We may disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of an individual
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so
Personal data security
We are committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We will retain it for a reasonable period of time after the relationship between us has ceased in order to keep the history of your purchases to fulfil legal requirements.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal data on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems upon request.
If you have any other questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to review or correct the information we hold about you, please contact us at [email protected]
You have a right to request that we change, rectify, complete, erase or restrict processing of your personal data to the extent permitted by legal accounting requirements.
You have a right to withdraw your consent (if our processing is based on consent) which however does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your information.