A new pre-compiled release v2014.04.04 for the DWS WebServer is available from the downloads page , it is compiled from the latest source.
Besides the usual demo sites, it has been used to serve a crypto-currency block-chain explorer website that peaked at 1600 page views / hour after some successful tweets went viral.
For details changes, the best source of information is the SVN changelog, below is a rough summary (not limited to the DWS WebServer):
- added System.Encoding lib module (dwsEncodingLibModule), which offers encoding & decoding services for “URL Encoded” (aka “Percent Encoded”), HTMLText, Base64 and utf-8. The last two rely on mORMot 
- added StrMatches & Matches string helper, which performs a match against a simple filter string (with “*” and “?” wildcards)
- fixed DataSet.IsNull method
- ability to specify workers  timeout independently from pages timeout in the configuration file
- web server now handles IfModifiedSince/LastModified caching automatically for static resources
- improved web server shutdown sequence (will now abort scripts)
- updated SQLite to 188.8.131.52
- misc. fixes and improvements
PS: crypto-currency website is not linked here as I want to keep it separate-traffic wise for the moment, finding it is left as an exercise for the astute readers 🙂 Suffice it to say it leverages workers to gather data 24/7 from a dozen daemons hosted in Linux VMs, compiles the data, then serves it through an ajax UI to pages it composed.